9/19/12

Ultimate Reset, here I come!

I decided to take a HUGE step toward better health! Starting on September 23, 2012 I have decided to embark on a 21-day journey (drum roll please)... the Beachbody Ultimate Reset!! A cleansing program to RESET your body to optimal health. And the BEST part... a NO starvation, gentle cleanse that won't have you sitting at home next to your bathroom because you don't want to go #2 (or worse) in a public restroom!

I have started to feel fatigued in the last month or so.  I don't know if I have over worked my body with my workouts, if I'm not fueling my body properly, or a combo of both.  Whatever it is, I am unable to function like I did a few months back and I think the reset will help me restore my energy.  I also have a layer of fat that I can't seem to get rid of.  It may be from the same reasons I am feeling fatigued, so this reset is going to once again jump start my fat loss.

This is not going to be an easy 21 days, but I believe it will benefit me in the end... in more ways than one. Stay tuned for my day by day updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment